Bexar County Courthouse Rededicated
This morning, the County held a rededication ceremony celebrating the completion of the exterior restoration work along with the newly restored double-height courtroom. Members of Commissioner's Court, the Texas Historical Commission and other County Officials were on hand to congratulate all those who were involved in this 10 year process, including the Bexar County Historical Commission, who were instrumental in restoring this courthouse to its 1926 condition after years of new additions and renovations. We are extremely honored and humbled to be apart of this great project for the County, and we are thrilled to see the courthouse return to its 1926 grandier. Below are some pictures from the ceremony that included speeches, a new cornerstone unveiling, a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the south entrance and a reception in the newly restored double-height courtroom. For more information on the event, please click on the link below for a great article from the Rivard Report.